Diamond Seas our newly acquired luxury skylounge motor yacht, a 95 foot Horizon E88, featuring an expansive Beach Club Platform, is now available for charter with exciting Ports of Call.
The adventure starts here…
embark on your luxury yacht vacation aboard Diamond Seas,
where every charter is tailored to your preferences.
95′ / 3 decks plus custom swimdeck
12 Guest maximum
8 Overnight Guests maximum
Daily: $10,000 USD + additional costs*
Weekly: $50,000 USD + additional costs*
PORTS OF CALL
- Newport Beach, CA
- San Diego, CA
- La Paz, Mexico
- Sea of Cortez, Mexico
- San Francisco, CA
- Pacific Northwest – San Juan Islands,
*Additional costs: Fuel, Food & Beverage
Provisioning, Dock and/or Repositioning Fees
Diamond Seas features include:
- A tasteful and elegant salon with semigloss teak wood, designer sofas, plush
fabrics, a 55‐inch LED television and BOSE stereo system, day head, as well as
expansive windows that bring in natural light and unobstructed, panoramic views
from stern to bow.
- A formal dining room area with seating for 8 guests featuring a hi‐lo privacy screen
separating the galley for intimate dining.
- A fully equipped galley with a stand‐alone island features a U‐shaped leather
settee to enjoy breakfast and informal dining for up to 10 guests.
- The main aft deck offers a wet bar, TV, and upholstered settee and table
accommodating 8 guests.
- King Master Stateroom with custom, sculptured headboard by renowned yacht
interior designer, Sylvia Bolton, and walk‐in closet with privacy doors separating
bedroom from large restroom with double sinks.
- Queen VIP Stateroom, 2 closets, and beautiful cabinetry.
- Twin Guest Stateroom (with sliding bed option for full) with designer linens.
- Bunk room with teak wood cabinetry and mirrored wall.
- Enclosed skylounge with Captain’s helm station, day head, TV, settee, leather
dinette and spacious dining table where guests can dine.
- Exterior deck is ideal for guests to dine al fresco or enjoy their favorite libation at the wet bar.
- Last, but definitely not least – this expansive hydraulic Hi/Lo swim platform allows for launching watercraft, fishing and diving with ease and expands and lowers to create a wading deck or sunbathing close to the water.
- Special amenities include a Williams Tender and a wealth of water toys for guests to enjoy, including kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling equipment for 12, yoga mats, weights, and fitness gear.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard Diamond Seas in the near future.
Contact us today at 650.737.8093 or 415.225.8888 or fill out an RFP to learn more about booking your next adventure/vacation aboard Diamond Seas.